Mustard Tree aims to combat poverty and create life transforming opportunities for people who are homeless, or are at risk of becoming homeless.
To support the facilitator in music production workshops for Freedom Project participants/volunteers, enabling them to explore new talents and achieve creative goals within a supportive community.
|Role Title:||Music Production and Performance Support|
|Responsible to:||Creative and Volunteering Coordinator|
|Volunteering hours:||One session per week, to be agreed|
What you’ll be doing: Role Description
- Help to facilitate music production workshops with mixed abilities and interests.
- To develop music production and digital projects as agreed with the Creative and Volunteering Manager.
- Provide support to participants/Freedom Project Volunteers and guests as they learn new skills.
- To participate in exhibitions of Mustard Tree participants/Freedom Project Volunteers’ and guests’ work as needed.
- Complete activity sheets for every session and report back to the Creative and Volunteering Manager.
- Help to keep the creative programmes areas clean and organised.
General Volunteering Duties
- Work within health & safety guidelines and Mustard Tree policies and procedures
- Embody Mustard values and represent the charity as required
- Support Freedom Project volunteers and service users to feel part of the community
What we’re looking for: Person Specification
|Specification||Essential / Desirable|
|Enjoys working and building relationships with a range of people from different backgrounds||Essential|
|Good communication with staff, volunteers and guests||Essential|
|A passion for music and supporting others as they develop their own passion and skills||Essential|
|Able to plan and provide structure to sessions, while also being able to work flexibly according to group needs||Essential|
|Flexible and can-do attitude – encouraging others to work to our vision and values||Essential|
|Trained in using Logic music computer software||Desirable|
|Experience in working with vulnerable adults||Desirable|
If this sounds like you, please get in touch using our Friend Of MT Application Form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can find out a bit more about you, your skills, and interests.