To supervise the use of the IT suite and assist Freedom Volunteers and guests in all aspects of job search, application and interview preparation.
|Role Title:||IT Drop In Supervisor|
|Responsible to:||Activities and Volunteering Coordinator|
|Volunteering hours:||10am – 4pm, every Monday|
Mustard Tree aims to combat poverty and create life transforming opportunities for people who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless.
What you’ll be doing: Role Description
- Supervise the use of the IT suite and ensure the equipment is used correctly and that attendees follow policies.
- Provide support and assist volunteers/participants who are developing their IT skills.
- Identify where volunteers/participants may benefit from additional support and feed this back to the Activities and Volunteering Coordinator.
- Responsible for signing people in and out of the class and returning sign in sheets to the Activities and Volunteering Coordinator.
General Volunteering Duties
- Work within health & safety guidelines and Mustard Tree policies and procedures
- Embody Mustard values and represent the charity as required
- Support Freedom Project participants/volunteers and service users to feel part of the community
What we’re looking for: Person Specification
|Specification||Essential / Desirable|
|Good English language ability both in written and verbal form||Essential|
|Enjoys working and building relationships with a range of people from different backgrounds||Essential|
|Good time management and competent administration skills with the ability to multi-task||Essential|
|Flexible and can-do attitude – encouraging others to work to our vision and values||Essential|
|Experience in working with vulnerable adults||Desirable|
|Experience in delivering IT Support||Desirable|
To apply, please complete the application form provided.
If you would like to know more about the role or have any queries regarding volunteering, please contact the Activities and Volunteering Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org