A rare opportunity has arisen to join our well-established Freedom team, providing 1-2-1 support across our Manchester and Salford hubs to help people achieve their goals and improve their physical, mental, social and economic wellbeing.
The role includes training, case management support and external supervision. We recruit for values and train for skills, so if you are compassionate as well as competent, and our values resonate with you, please apply.
- Belief in people – working with people where they are, focusing on strengths
- Dignity for all – kindness, respect and compassion underlie how we work
- Opportunity – creating opportunities for people to improve their lives
- Diversity – embracing the differences and valuing the contribution of all
- Partnership – commitment to working in partnership
Details of the role can be found in the job description and person specification here.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet each point in the attached person specification and why you want to work for Mustard Tree (no more than two sides of A4) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Wednesday 1st April, 12pm