Can you help keep Mustard Tree safe, clean and COVID secure by volunteering as a Facilities Manger?
Help maintain the safe and efficient operation of the entire building’s facilities, keeping areas clean and tidy.
What you’ll be doing: Role Description
- Working with the facilities team to make sure all contact points are cleaned on a regular basis in line with Mustard Tree guidelines and standards
- Assisting in the day-to-day cleaning responsibilities: including dusting, sweeping, hoovering and toilet cleaning
- Notifying the Facilities/Building Co-ordinator of any faults or necessary repairs and assist in rectifying these, if needed
- Sorting materials into their appropriate recycling bins, including pressing cardboard
- Liaising with staff and volunteers
- Attending team briefings
General Volunteering Duties
- Work within health and safety guidelines and Mustard Tree’s policies and procedures
- Embody Mustard Tree’s values and represent the charity as required
What we’re looking for: Person Specification
|Specification||Essential / Desirable|
|Good English language ability both in written and verbal form||Essential|
|Experience of working in a team||Essential|
|Good customer service skills||Desirable|
|Flexible and can-do attitude – encouraging others to work to our vision and values||Desirable|
|Experience in working with vulnerable adults||Desirable|
|Facilities background or experience in facilities management||Desirable|
The minimum commitment for this volunteering opportunity is at least one days per week Monday to Saturday, for 10 weeks.
Hours: A choice of either 8:30am to 1:00pm, 12:00am to 4:00pm, or 8:30am to 4:00pm with plenty of breaks and lunch included.
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please submit an online Friend Of Mustard Tree application form.
If you have any queries, please call 0161 228 7331.