Can you help keep Mustard Tree safe, clean and COVID secure by volunteering as a Facilities Manger?
Help maintain the safe and efficient operation of the entire building’s facilities, keeping areas clean and tidy.
What you’ll be doing: Role Description
- Working with the facilities team to make sure all contact points are cleaned on a regular basis in line with Mustard Tree guidelines and standards
- Assisting in the day-to-day cleaning responsibilities: including dusting, sweeping, hoovering and toilet cleaning
- Notifying the Facilities/Building Co-ordinator of any faults or necessary repairs and assist in rectifying these, if needed
- Sorting materials into their appropriate recycling bins, including pressing cardboard
- Liaising with staff and volunteers
- Attending team briefings
General Volunteering Duties
- Work within health and safety guidelines and Mustard Tree’s policies and procedures
- Embody Mustard Tree’s values and represent the charity as required
What we’re looking for: Person Specification
|Specification||Essential / Desirable|
|Good English language ability both in written and verbal form||Essential|
|Experience of working in a team||Essential|
|Good customer service skills||Desirable|
|Flexible and can-do attitude – encouraging others to work to our vision and values||Desirable|
|Experience in working with vulnerable adults||Desirable|
|Facilities background or experience in facilities management||Desirable|
The minimum commitment for this volunteering opportunity is at least one days per week Monday to Saturday, for 10 weeks.
Hours: A choice of either 8:30am to 1:00pm, 12:00am to 4:00pm, or 8:30am to 4:00pm with plenty of breaks and lunch included.
Alternatively, inquire in our Ancoats site or call 0161 850 2282