Job Club Facilitator
Mustard Tree is looking for a somebody to help our clients with applying for jobs in our Friday Job Club!
We’re searching for individuals who can write CV’s and cover letters and are experts at conquering online application forms.
We are looking for somebody who is patient, warm, positive, and non-judgmental. You will be volunteering as part of a team, with the support of Mustard Tree staff.
The purpose of class is to help clients create CV’s, craft cover letters, build confidence, and find employment. If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to be part of a unique community, we’d love to hear from you!
A typical Mustard Tree Job Club involves helping clients at various points in their journey. You could be helping write a CV from scratch or helping somebody prepare for an interview, every session looks a little bit different! We want somebody that can make sure the session is warm and calm, where everyone feels welcome.
General Tasks include:
- Supporting and coaching clients to create their own CV’s and cover letters, whilst providing appropriate feedback.
- Encouraging clients to browse for jobs that spark their interest.
- Inspiring clients to apply for jobs that match their skillset and experience.
- Tidying up and turning the computers off at the end of session.
We’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of recruitment.
- Good knowledge of writing CV’s and cover letters.
- A kind and non-judgemental personality.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to listen to others.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of poverty and homelessness/experience volunteering with vulnerable people would be great but is not essential.
We are looking for somebody to volunteer on Fridays, from 10am – 12pm.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Mustard Tree Volunteering Application Form, and return it to email@example.com